Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday summary

This week has been colour and pattern filled. After a bit of a meltdown at Wednesday's tutorial I have now (hopefully) (fingers crossed) finished off the story board for the sequence and I am feeling much better about how it looks now. I have made a new batch of magnets with some new designs and I headed back to Battlesbridge for a lovely oak drawer set and some more postcards. I also managed to pick up some retro knitting patterns, I'll do a knitting update soon. Here is a summary in pictures....



batch made ready for trimming and their magnets

This weeks work avoidance...colour collecting - everything I could find to match the sweetie wrapper



my new laptop cover..ladybugs and flowers it's great!












No comments:

Post a Comment

In a nutshell I think that....