Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

Things I have been up to

Even though it has been a few months since I last popped in to say hello I have still been busy here's a bit of an up date in pictures.....
I enjoyed the snow with Badger
I hut hunted in Brighton

found a hollowed out canoe in Gambia


...and loads of birdies

..lovely..


..got some new size 5s (I'm really a 7)...

...aren' t they lovely..
...new phone for the living room a Mary Quant Vintage....

found some funky random plant in the garden.....


...added to the material collection, it's tiny but growing...(sewing machine next)...

....finally made Octopusillanimous.. check out sock creatures

...managed to grow my vintage key collection



started shadow spotting......

finished the moustache magnet collection with my stamps...




 
put a key to good use



a card I made for mine and P's anniversary
 
Introducing Quiff - realised he hasn't really had a proper introduction...he is very cute and very grumpy.

Quiff and his prickles


No comments:

Post a Comment

In a nutshell I think that....